8.25.2002

Weekend In Napa

Elizabeth:

I had one of the most romantic weekends ever! Khanh and I headed up to Napa for the first time, and we had a wonderful time there. I loved it so much, I didn't want to leave. First of all the weather was gorgeous! A gentle breeze filled the air as the sun shined.....just perfect weather for someone as white and picky as myself. We enjoyed walking around the town, and visiting different wineries. What i enjoyed the most though, was the quiet time Khanh and I shared together on the picnic grounds at V. Satui. It was absolutely amazing. My little "barney" brought a blanket, and we just laid on the grass enjoying a delicious meal, and wonderful weather. It was so peaceful. I haven't experienced that since Hawaii, and I can't wait to go back again. Napa really is a hidden treasure.....I think Khanh and I have found a new get away spot, yay!!!

Khanh:

Woohoo! Elizabeth and I went to Napa this weekend on Sunday. It was our first time EVER in the Napa valley. It is very beautiful. Wine Vineyards galore!! We enjoyed it so much that we plan on going back in a couple of weeks and actually taste some wine, and buy a couple bottles =)

We actually went up there with the intention to meet with our wedding photographer. We were referred to them by one of Betty's coworkers, and we were extremely impressed. Both Betty and I took a look at their portfolio, and went over their package. Needless to say, we put down a deposit to book them for our wedding. Sharon (photographer's name) is sooo full of energy, and she has a great eye for aesthetics....very artistic. We are so excited to work with her for our big day!

We visited a couple of wineries, and we spent some time, specifically at this one called V Satui. It was great! It had a really good deli with pastas, and sandwhiches, tons of wine, wine tasting,and a beautiful picnic area. Definitely family oriented in that Napa area.

Check out some of the pics we took from Napa this weekend. We love this place!
















This is Betty's Grape Picture (below):











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home